Is BP’s “top kill” and “junk shot” working? BP Stingy with Info
May 28, 2010
- BP stopped pumping mud (top kill) for 16 hours without releasing the news
- BP being stingy with information
- Evidence indicates that there is lots of oil at depth with potential serious effects
- Biodegradation of natural gas (methane) uses up dissolved oxygen and may create a new dead zone.
- See BP live camcorder video, shows that there are still leaks with lots of “stuff” (mud, gas, oil) coming out from several holes.